Terms of Service
- Hosting accounts can only be used for hosting websites and files within US law.
- We do not allow domain or subdomain forwarding automatically redirecting traffic.
- Websites exploited or hacked are subject to immediate suspension, or the contents of your website deleted.
- We do not allow any type of application, bot, or script that runs continuously or unattended.
- We do not allow any type of illegal or copyright infringement materials.
- Every file on your site must have to do with your website.
- Files over 10MB in size will be automatically removed.
- No proxies of any nature are allowed, whether private or public.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without explanation.
It is your sole responsibility to make sure your data gets backed up in case a crash does occur. If, in extreme circumstances, loss of data does occur, SCA Server will work to recover the lost data. SCA Server cannot be held responsible for data and/or backups stored on our servers, nor for any data loss should it occur.
Sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing and spam in any form is strictly forbidden from any SCA Server service.
We require your real first and last name, as well as accurate contact information, upon account setup. If you provide false information when requesting service, your service may be suspended and/or terminated without notice upon review.
Too long; didn’t read: In other words, don’t be a dick.