Terms of Service
SCA Server reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or terminate any service provided with or without a notice or warning for any reason. SCA Server also reserves the right to change and modify the Terms of Service at any time with or without client notification. It is up to the client to periodically check and familiarize himself or herself with the recent Terms of Service. If any client does not comply with the new Terms of Service modifications, his or her service will be terminated.
- Hosting accounts can only be used for hosting websites and files within US law.
- Websites exploited or hacked are subject to immediate suspension, or the contents of your website deleted.
- We do not allow any type of application, bot, or script that runs continuously or unattended.
- We do not allow any type of illegal or copyright infringement materials.
- Every file on your site must have to do with your website.
- No proxies of any nature are allowed, whether private or public.
SCA Server is not responsible for any damages you may suffer. SCA Server does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. SCA Server denys any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-delivery, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions. It is very unlikely that such data loss or disruption will happen, and we will always undertake everything within our control to prevent such an event. You hereby agree not to hold SCA Server responsible for any such claims.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without explanation.
It is your sole responsibility to make sure your data gets backed up in case a crash does occur. If, in extreme circumstances, loss of data does occur, SCA Server will work to recover the lost data. SCA Server cannot be held responsible for data and/or backups stored on our servers, nor for any data loss should it occur.
Sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing and spam in any form is strictly forbidden from any SCA Server service.
We require your real first and last name, as well as accurate contact information, upon account setup. If you provide false information when requesting service, your service may be suspended and/or terminated without notice upon review.
Too long; didn’t read: In other words, don’t be a dick.